3 Bean Rice SaladEmail
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 4 ounces fresh green beans
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added chickpeas
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added kidney beans
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Slice red onion and cut green beans in half. Add to skillet and cook 1 minute. Add 2 cups water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli and bring to a boil.
2. Cover and cook 7 min or until tender. While rice is cooking, drain beans. Stir into Rice and cook 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat; stir in red wine vinegar and sprinkle with feta cheese.