Arugula & Green Apple Salad
A great fresh arugula salad. Crisp, peppery arugula leaves are complemented by Granny Smith apples and a sweet dressing made great with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Calories from Fat
- 2 limes
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 cups arugula or baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pine (pignoli) nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. From 1 lime grate enough peel to measure 1 tsp, then squeeze juice from limes; set aside.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, olive oil, water, lime juice, lime peel and brown sugar; set aside.
3. Arrange arugula on serving platter, then top with apple and pine nuts. Drizzle with Mayonnaise dressing and garnish with cheese.