Asian Fusion TacosEmail
- 10 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 6 cups bite-size cauliflower florets
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 8 (6-in. ea.) soft taco-size flour or corn tortillas, warmed
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in small bowl. Remove 1/4 cup mixture to a large bowl and reserve remaining sauce for drizzling.
3. Add cauliflower and mushrooms to the large bowl and toss. Spread on prepared baking sheet and roast 25 minutes or until tender.
4. Evenly divide vegetables among tortillas, then drizzle with reserved sauce. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, edamame and diced red bell pepper.