Avocado & Pomegranate Seed SaladEmail
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1 cup spiralized carrots
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Coarsely ground black pepper
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Stir Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing, vinegar and water in small bowl until blended and smooth; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach and avocado on serving plates. Top with carrots, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts. Sprinkle with pepper and drizzle with dressing.