Beef and Mushroom Bolognese
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Beef and Mushroom Bolognese made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large carrots, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms, stems trimmed and cut into small dice
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Cavatappi Pasta with Marinara Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots and onions, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook 3 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2. Brown ground beef with garlic in same skillet. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Stir 2 cups water and Knorr Selects™ Cavatappi Pasta with Marinara Sauce into skillet and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 6 minutes. Stir in ground beef and vegetable mixture. Cover and let stand 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.