Beefy Black Beans & RiceEmail
Calories from Fat
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed
- 1 Cubanelle pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. COOK ground beef, corn and pepper in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned. Drain fat if desired. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli to same skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and simmer 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. STIR in beef mixture, beans and tomato; heat through.
Cost Per Serving*: $1.37.
*Based on average retail prices in national supermarkets.