Buffalo Chicken & Potato SaladEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cover potatoes with water in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
2. Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients in serving bowl. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve chilled or at room temperature and, if desired, on a bed of lettuce, garnished with celery leaves.
Cost per serving*: $2.11
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.