Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts RiceEmail
Calories from Fat
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 Tbsp. olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook half of the vegetables, stirring occasionally, until they start to brown, about 4 minutes. Stir in 1/2 Tbsp. vinegar and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Remove from skillet and set aside. Repeat with remaining oil, vegetables and vinegar.
2. RETURN vegetables to skillet. Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter and cook according to package directions.
3. STIR in 1/4 cup walnuts and 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese. Top with remaining walnuts and Parmesan cheese.