Cauliflower Bacon Mac & Cheese
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cauliflower Bacon Mac & Cheese made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. finely chopped chorizo sausage
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Flavor Macaroni
- 2 cups uncooked fresh or frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onion
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, bell pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD chorizo to same skillet and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in water, milk, Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Flavor Macaroni and cauliflower rice and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. STIR in chicken mixture. Sprinkle with green onions; now it's delicious. Dig in!