- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. aji amarillo chili pepper paste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 3 cans (6 oz. ea.) tuna in water
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Lime wedges
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Bring potatoes, water to cover and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to a boil in large saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. Mash potatoes with potato masher. Stir in oil, aji amarillo, lime juice and salt.
3. Combine tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, celery, onion and cilantro in medium bowl.
4. Line 9 x 5-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap, letting wrap extend edges of pan. Spoon half of the potato mixture into bottom of prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Spread evenly with tuna mixture. Top with sliced avocado then remaining potato mixture. Fold plastic wrap over top and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until slightly firm.
5. To serve, lift out of pan by plastic wrap ends onto cutting board and cut into 6 thick slices.