Chayote & Skirt Steak Salad
Bite into our delicious Chayote & Skirt Steak Salad made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream and avocado.
Calories from Fat
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Mexican crema or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped shallot or onion
- 2 tsp. lime or lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 large chayote, peeled, cooked and thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb. skirt steak, grilled or broiled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise , Mexican crema, shallot and lime juice in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and avocado on serving platter, and top with chayote, steak and red onion. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing.