Cheddar Broccoli Rice and Veggie FrittataEmail
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bag (14 oz.) frozen pepper & onion stir fry, thawed
- 1 pkg Knorr® Ready to Heat Cheddar Broccoli Rice
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Place oven rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 425.° Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook thawed peppers and onions and Knorr® Ready to Heat Cheddar Broccoli Rice 1 minute. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and milk; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. Add egg mixture to skillet to evenly coat vegetable and rice mixture. Immediately place in oven and bake 9 minutes, or until eggs are set.
3. Remove to serving platter and serve.