Cheddar Broccoli Rice CakesEmail
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Bring water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccol and onion to a boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Beat egg in medium bowl; add cooled rice mixture, Parmesan, cilantro and flour. Mix well.
3. Spray no-stick cooking spray into a 1/4 measuring cup and use to scoop out rice mixture. Form into patties.
4. Spray large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add patties and cook 6 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.