Cheesy Chicken FiestaEmail
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added black beans
- 1 can (8.7 oz.) no salt added corn kernels
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/3 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large tomatoes
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Cut chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
2. Add chicken to skillet and cook 3 minutes. Rinse and drain beans and corn; add to skillet with water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Rice. Bring to a boil.
3. Cover and boil 7 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. While rice is cooking, measure out cheese and sour cream and chop tomato.
4. Serve Rice topped with cheese, sour cream and tomato.