Cheesy Chicken Monterey
This easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal, with chicken and shredded cheese toppings.
Calories from Fat
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove; cover to keep warm and set aside.
2. PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in beans, corn and jalapeño during the last 3 minutes cook time.
3. ARRANGE Rice mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese; now it’s delicious. Dig in!