Chicken Alfredo FlorentineEmail
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes with basil and oregano, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook chicken until browned, about 1-1/2 minutes.
2. Add diced tomatoes, water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo. Cover and boil 6 minutes.
3. Stir in spinach; continue cooking 2 more minutes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.