Chicken and Garden Vegetables
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken and Garden Vegetables made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced, (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 can (8.75 oz.) corn kernels, drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 cup chopped tomato
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. HEAT remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same skillet and cook bell pepper and corn, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
3. STIR water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli into same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and chopped tomato; now it's delicious. Dig in!