Chicken & Bok Choy Teriyaki Noodles
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Bok Choy Teriyaki Noodles made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 5 cups coarsely chopped bok choy, (about 1/2 small head)
- 1 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, garlic and ginger, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD bok choy and carrots to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. STIR in chicken and 3 Tbsp. peanuts. Garnish with remaining peanuts and if desired, sliced green onions and lime wedges; now it's delicious. Dig in!