Chicken Bruschetta Alfredo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Bruschetta Alfredo made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season if desired, with salt and pepper and cook chicken until browned, about 1-1/2 minutes.
2. Add water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo; cover and boil 7 min.
3. While pasta is cooking, chop tomatoes, red onion and basil. Combine and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Serve pasta and chicken mixture with bruschetta on top; garnish with grated Parmesan.