Chicken & Butternut Squash Alfredo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Butternut Squash Alfredo made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
Calories from Fat
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-in. cubes, (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked ham (about 1 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD squash and ham to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until squash is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add water and milk and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
3. STIR in chicken and onion; let stand 2 minutes. Serve, if desired, with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Cost Per Serving*: $1.10.
*Based on average retail prices in national supermarkets.