- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bag (14 oz.) thawed frozen pepper & onion stir fry
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (8 oz.) no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat; cut chicken thighs into bite sized pieces.
2. Add chicken and peppers and onions to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
3. Add water, tomato sauce and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Boil, covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.