Chicken Mole with Sautéed VegetablesEmail
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup mole sauce
- 2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Selects Chicken Bouillon
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken thighs 4 minutes, turning once, until browned. Remove and set aside. Add water and mole sauce to skillet, whisk to completely combine. Bring to simmer; return chicken to sauce, cover and continue simmering for 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
2. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in another large skillet over medium-high heat and cook peppers and onions with Knorr Selects Bouillon, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook another minute.
3. Serve chicken in mole sauce with sautéed vegetables. For an authentic touch, garnish if desired with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.