Chicken Rice Pilaf with Zucchini & Roasted PeppersEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, (about 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped, (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 medium zucchini, diced, (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes, stirring in garlic and rosemary during last 30 seconds cook time. Remove and set aside.
2. HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini and peppers, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in chicken, vegetables and Parmesan cheese and heat through. Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.