- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- 5 Tbsp. sour cream
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Meanwhile, quickly slice green pepper and onion and cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add all to skillet; sprinkle with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and cumin and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked about 6 minutes.
2. While vegetables and chicken are cooking, dice tomato, coarsely chop cilantro and warm tortillas.
3. Evenly spoon cooked chicken and vegetables onto tortillas and evenly top with sour cream, tomato and cilantro. Serve with fresh lime or hot sauce, if desired.