Chimichurri Portobello RiceEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped (about 2 tsp.)
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 1 lb.), thickly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Make the Chimichurri: COMBINE parsley, cilantro, olive oil, vinegar and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
2. SEASON mushrooms and bell pepper, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, peppers and 1/4 cup chimichurri mixture, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften and brown, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. PREPARE Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in pinto beans and mushroom mixture and top with remaining chimichurri.