Chipotle Guacamole Dip
Our chipotle guacamole dip recipe is a twist on traditional guacamole. This chipotle guac recipe has it all, blending spicy chipotle peppers with creamy avocados. Try it with tortilla chips, or inside a wrap.
Calories from Fat
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed with fork
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Serve, if desired, with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.