Chipotle Guacamole Dip
Our chipotle guacamole dip recipe is a twist on traditional guacamole. This chipotle guac recipe has it all, blending spicy chipotle peppers with creamy avocados. Try it with tortilla chips, or inside a wrap.
Calories from Fat
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed with fork
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine lime juice and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small cup and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until very hot.
2. Combine with remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Serve, if desired, with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.