Cilantro-Lime Pineapple Chicken SkewersEmail
Calories from Fat
- 10 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine , Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in small bowl; reserve and set aside 1/2 cup.
2. Alternately thread chicken, vegetables and pineapple on 6 (12-inch) skewers**, then brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
3. Grill or broil skewers, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Brush with some of the reserved mayonnaise mixture.
4. Serve with remaining reserved mayonnaise mixture as a dipping sauce. Serve with hot cooked rice.
Tip: Serve with a mixed green salad to round out the meal. Cost per recipe* : $11.47.
Cost per serving* : $1.91
* Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
**If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 15 minutes prior to use.