Cilantro Lime Roasted Cauliflower TacosEmail
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Cilantro Lime Sauce, divided
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. PREHEAT oven to 450°. Toss cauliflower and onion with 1/3 cup Sauce and spread on large rimmed baking sheet.
2. ROAST 25 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
3. SERVE in warmed tortillas with your favorite taco toppings, like shredded lettuce or cabbage, diced tomato, onion and avocado. Drizzle with Cilantro Lime Sauce.