- 3/4 cup plain whole wheat couscous
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. golden raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint, finely chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Pour couscous into large bowl. Add 3/4 cup boiling water; let stand 10 minutes, then fluff with fork.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet and cook zucchini until tender, about 7 minutes.
3. Combine remaining 1 Tbsp. oil with Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard. Stir mustard mixture, zucchini and remaining ingredients into couscous. Serve immediately.