Cucumber salad tossed in a sweet and tangy dressing with soy sauce and creamy Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. The perfect salad recipe for grilled meats and BBQs.
Calories from Fat
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled if desired, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 piece (1/2 in.) fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and soy sauce in measuring cup or small bowl; stir in dill. Set aside.
2. Combine cucumbers, red onion, ginger and capers in medium bowl. Add Mayonnaise mixture and toss well.