Easy Breakfast Casserole
Bite into our delicious Easy Breakfast Casserole made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, low fat cheddar cheese, crispy bacon and hash browns.
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (peppers, onions and/or broccoli)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
2. Stir 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise into large skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
3. Whisk eggs with milk in large bowl. Stir in remaining 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese, cooked vegetables, potatoes and bacon. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 35 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.