Easy Skillet Chili
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Easy Skillet Chili made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) no salt added corn kernels, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. BROWN ground beef with chili powder in large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. COOK onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add water, tomatoes, corn and Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice to same skillet and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. STIR in ground beef and let stand covered 2 minutes. Serve, if desired, with your favorite toppers like sour cream, chopped onion, shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions; now it's delicious. Dig in!