Farm Stand Chicken Cheddar Broccoli BowlEmail
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup halved heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and garlic and cook 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
2. STIR squashes into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. ADD water, milk and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken mixture and squash. Serve in bowls garnished with onion and parsley; now it's delicious. Dig in!