Farm Stand Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Bowl
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Farm Stand Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Bowl made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 large red onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cook Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli in 2-quart saucepan according to package directions.
2. While Rice is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and slice red onion, reserving 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion for garnish. Add chicken and sliced onion to skillet and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet.
3. While chicken is cooking, slice zucchini and squash. Add to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned about 3 minutes. Stir in halved grape tomatoes.
4. Return chicken to skillet and combine with squashes and cooked Rice.