A tasty and light fennel salad tossed in a creamy Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise dressing with oranges and fennel seeds. Great with seared tuna or grilled fish.
Calories from Fat
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 large bulb fennel, trimmed, cored and very thinly sliced (reserve fennel fronds)
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp. finely chopped red chile pepper (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. honey
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. From 1 orange, grate enough peel to measure 1 tsp. Peel and section oranges, reserving any juice. Place orange sections and orange peel in medium bowl; stir in fennel, fennel seeds and chile pepper. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain, reserving juices.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with honey in measuring cup or small bowl. Stir in reserved juices. Spoon Mayonnaise dressing over fennel mixture and toss well. Garnish with reserved fennel fronds, chopped.