Full of Veggies Frittata
Bite into our delicious Full of Veggies Frittata made with Hellmann’s® Avocado Oil mayonnaise and cheddar cheese topped with your favorite seasonings.
- 3 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (broccoli, red bell pepper and zucchini)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing, divided
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices whole grain bread
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables, onion and 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, remaining 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise, cilantro, cheese and salt in medium bowl.
3. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, lifting set edges of frittata with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. Cover and cook until frittata is set, about 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk olive oil with vinegar in large bowl. Add salad greens, cucumber and cherry tomatoes and toss. Serve with frittata and bread.