Garlic Crusted Tilapia
Bite into our delicious Garlic Crusted Tilapia made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, panko bread crumbs and lemon peel.
Calories from Fat
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 lb.)
- Lemon wedges and chopped fresh parsley (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic and lemon peel in small bowl.
3. Arrange fillets on prepared baking sheet. Evenly spread with remaining 1/3 cup Mayonnaise, then top with crumb mixture.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until fillets flake with a fork and crumbs are golden. Serve, if desired, with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.