Calories from Fat
- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In food processor, process bread until small crumbs form; remove and set aside. Into processor, add parsley, garlic, lemon peel and pepper; process until blended. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and process just until blended.
3. On baking sheets or broiler pan, arrange fillets. Evenly sprinkle with lemon juice, then evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.