Grilled Chicken Salad with Avocado Lime DressingEmail
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Brush chicken with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing. Grill chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes; let stand 5 minutes, then slice.
2. Meanwhile, combine remaining 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeño, vinegar, water and garlic in small bowl and set aside.
3. Arrange arugula, tomatoes and mango on serving platter. Top with sliced chicken and drizzle with dressing. Season, if desired, with salt and cracked black pepper.