Harvest Sweet Potato & Lentils
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Harvest Sweet Potato & Lentils made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small sweet potato, (8 oz.), diced (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby kale, (about 8 loosely packed cups)
- 1 can (15 oz.) lentils, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook sweet potato and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
2. STIR water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom into same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. STIR in kale, lentils and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan. Let stand covered 2 minutes. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and if desired, chopped toasted walnuts; now it's delicious. Dig in!