Honey Dijon CarrotsEmail
- 1 lb. baby carrots, halved diagonally
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cover carrots with 1/2-in. water in medium nonstick skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
2. Return carrots to skillet. Add oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender, about 4 minutes adding garlic during the last 30 seconds. Stir in Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard and parsley. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.