- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (15 oz.) low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) low sodium tomato sauce
- 1 cube Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped, (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 6 large eggs
- 1 avocado, diced
- 12 corn tortilla, warmed
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook bell peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in cumin and continue to cook 1 minute.
2. Add beans, tomato, tomato sauce, crumbled Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube and 1/4 cup of the cilantro and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until Bouillon is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Gently crack each egg onto surface of bean mixture, evenly spacing between each egg. Cover and continue simmering 3 minutes, or until eggs reach desired doneness. Top with diced avocado and sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve with warmed tortillas.