Italian Chicken RiceEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 12 ounces thin asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. MELT Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
3. STIR in chicken and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.