Knorr® Chicken Tacos with Pico de GalloEmail
Calories from Fat
- PICO DE GALLO:
- 3 cups seeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-in. strips
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 12 corn tortillas
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. For Pico de Gallo, combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. For Rice, cook brown rice in water according to package directions.
3. For Tacos, about 10 minutes before rice will be done, toss chicken with oil, cilantro, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and garlic in large bowl.
4. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 9 minutes. Sprinkle with lime juice.
5. Top tortillas with chicken and Pico de Gallo. Serve tacos with rice.