Lemon Asparagus Pasta & CauliflowerEmail
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 cups small multi-colored cauliflower florets
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Lemon & Asparagus with Cavatappi Pasta
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and cook your cauliflower, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of the water to the pan and cook covered 5 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Remove cauliflower; set aside. Pour off any extra liquid from pan.
2. POUR the remaining 1 1/2 cups water, milk and remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. STIR in your cauliflower and beans. Spoon ricotta into center. Garnish with nuts and, if desired, chopped fresh parsley or basil. Now it's ready. Dig in!