Lemon Basil Chicken Parmesan PastaEmail
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups halved green beans
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and peppers, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD green beans, water and milk to same skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan; reduce heat and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. STIR in lemon peel and juice, basil, chicken and peppers. Let stand covered 2 minutes. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan; now it's delicious. Dig in!