Lemon Chicken & Cauliflower
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Lemon Chicken & Cauliflower recipe made with chicken breasts, cauliflower, and Knorr Selects™ Lemon & Asparagus with Cavatappi Pasta.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups small multi-colored cauliflower florets
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Lemon & Asparagus with Cavatappi Pasta
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, if you like. Add your chicken and cook about 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining olive oil in the same pan over medium-high heat and cook your cauliflower, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until browned. Add 1/2 cup of the water to the pan and cook covered 5 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Remove cauliflower; set aside. Pour off any extra liquid from pan.
2. POUR the remaining 1 1/2 cups water, milk and remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower heat to medium-high and boil, covered, 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. STIR in your chicken and cauliflower. Now it's ready. Dig in!