Lemon Chicken & Cauliflower Pasta
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Lemon Chicken & Cauliflower Pasta made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups sprigs watercress
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add lemon slices to skillet and cook, turning occasionally, until golden, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside.
2. ADD cauliflower florets and onion to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to soften, about 4 minutes.
3. STIR water and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor into same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and lemon slices. Top with watercress and serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!