Lemon Crusted Cod
Bite into our delicious Lemon Crusted Cod made with Hellmann’s® Sunflower Oil Mayonnaise, chopped thyme leaves and seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/4 lbs. cod fillet or salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 Tbsp. seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing and thyme in small bowl. Arrange cod on baking sheet. Evenly spread with Mayonnaise mixture. Combine bread crumbs and parsley in small bowl and sprinkle over top.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Serve, if desired, with lemon wedges.