Lemon Dill Crusted CodEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 lb. cod fillet
- 1/4 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, dill and lemon peel. Arrange cod on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork and topping is lightly browned.